Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dark eye circles...eye bags...makes me look terrible!...help..?

im a 16 y/o guy...been having this since 13...this really make me look bad...i wanna get rid of it...since 14...i begin sleepin early..having 7-8 hours sleep...but it's still the same!...how to get rid of it?...do those cream thingy work?or some natural way or tips?..plsDark eye circles...eye bags...makes me look terrible!...help..?
Hello, im 25 girl and wants to stay looking young too! I have not used any creams as dont believe u can stop anti-aging and all that stuff, but,..It is good for looking after u skin n keeping it soft and flawless to keep u age ect. Try this morning wide awake soother, it may help u to feel more refreshed for the day..- Wen u get up, u eyes may feel heavy and show it, cleanse wash u face like normal,then with face flannel drench it with really cold water then put to u face straight away, make sure its mostly over the eyes n nose. it will also close pores. do this for about 2mins then wen take off flannel it should make a difference! it will tighten the skin that becomes lazy under u eyes causing saggy eye dark circles. it does help me especially if having a good Facial!Dark eye circles...eye bags...makes me look terrible!...help..?
Its your genetics most likely. I have the same problem.... Nothing will help... It usualy goes away slightly in the summer when I get a little tan but in the long run it will make it worse. You must also get people saying oh what happened to your eyes? you have a black eye? I hate that.... Just get used to it and except yourself for who you are. Be proud.... some people have big noses or big ears.. well buddy we got the bags LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color