Friday, June 25, 2010

Does anyone know how to get rid of those little things that look like white heads on your eye lids????

I have 2 little itty bitty things that looks like a whitehead pimple on the bottom of me eye lid. And they kinda hurt if I rub them. I'm like freaking out cuz I never had one before. I seen other people with them either on the top of the eye lid or bottom. How do you get rid of them?? help please!!Does anyone know how to get rid of those little things that look like white heads on your eye lids????
It's called a stye. Last time I had one, the doctor took a qtip and put the qtip inside my eyelid and gently pressed the top with his finger. After that the swelling disappeared and all was well. It is a bacterial infection, so don't just pop it into your eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color