Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The look in my eye trick?

ok so me and my friend were hanging out with this guy and he was all talking on the phone and then he hung up. Right when he hung up he was all like I think I have something in my eye will you look? So I looked in his eye closely from a regular distance just stepped forward you know just regular and then he was like ';LOOK CLOSER so I did and I was so flippen close to his face and I hurried and looked away. So I Was wondering if that was a move he was making on me? Or could it simpliy mean that he wanted to make sure nothing was in there and I was not close enough to see it.The look in my eye trick?
lol, do you really think he wants you centimeters away from his face if he don't like you?? lolThe look in my eye trick?
He was gonna shove his tongue down your throat
HAHAAHAHHA thats crazy funny sorry thats hillarious.....he likes you...lol thats great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color