Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can my eyes look bigger?

how can i make my eyes look bigger? i put eye liner on the bottom and smudge it. then i put mascara on top and bottom lashes and then a small line of white eyeshadow on the top eye lids. none of this makes much of a difference. what am i doing wrong?


thanks!!!! =)How can my eyes look bigger?
it all depends on the color and shape of your eye.





white eyeliner can do wonders for some people, but it doesn't do that much for me. also, if your eyes are more round, you probably don't want to put eyeliner on your bottom lid, and you definitely don't want to put very much mascara on the bottom lashes.





white eyeshadow (very thinly applied, so that it only shimmers) is good on the brow bone only, and along the outside of your eyebrows so that it pulls the viewer's eyes toward the sides of your face and makes your eyes appear wider.





also, using two colors of eyeLINER works well. first do your normal black or brown, then smudge into it another color that brings out the color of your eyes.





one more thing: glossy lips and white teeth make your eyes look bigger too- the white brings out the white in your eyes.





good luck!How can my eyes look bigger?
Become farsighted. Then, wear glasses.
try shrinking your head. recipes should be on african headshrinking sites.
you need darker liner on the top AND bottom, less on bottom than top though. highlight the inside corner of your eye and your brow bone (with a light iridescent color) to bring out your eyes more, not the white shadow everywhere. then use a slightly darker shade on the lids.
This may sounds silly but also smear a little bit of white eyeliner in the corners of your eyes. I do it and it makes my eyes look bigger.
dont smudge the eyeliner so much. less smudge=more eye popping!
I'm asian and I have very small korean eyes. Funny, cause I'm viet, and I should have bigger eyes o.o However, I've found a way to be able to pull of the big doll-eyed look!





- White liner/shadow on the inner corners of the lid


- A light shade below your brow bone


- Don't smudge the eyeliner on the bottom


- If you want a smokey-eyed look, only put the black shadow on the crease of the lid, and go kinda 'halfway'.





*remember, black DEFINES while white 'brings out' your features. That's also the concept with contouring your face.





- Liquid eyeliner on top [I suppose you can just use any eyeliner.. but liquid seems to 'pop' out more for me]


- Use false eyelashes. I use the individual lashes because they're more natural, but you can use strips.


- And last but not least... get the circle lens! They only sell it in Asia, but you can buy it online.





I promise you, big, doll-eyed effect.


I get compliments on my eyes all the time!





Here is a before and after pic. The first one I only have eyeliner on the bottom, the second I changed the pic to black and white, but I did NO enhancements to the eyes.





http://i16.tinypic.com/6kym4jk.jpg
o i saw it on the tyra banks show and they said that if u want them 2 look big and alive u should put on whiye eyeliner and it really works!!!!
Type in ';Michelle Phan bigger eyes'; on Google and a tutorial video should pop up.





Seriously, I followed her steps, and I always get compliments and how such doll-like I look. =]
Not white eyeshadow, but white EYELINER. That makes a huge difference. :] They sell white eyeliner in drugstores, and stores like Target and Walmart.
im going through the same dilema but cant where makeup im only in seventh
Dark eyeliner.


It really makes your eyes pop and look darker, depending on the color eyeliner you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color