Saturday, June 26, 2010

What does it mean if my boyfriend when kissing me can't look me in the eye?

whenever he kisses me, he looks up somewhere in the sky instead of keeping his eyes on me. he doesn't manage to prevent this.. i even asked why he does this. it feels a little bit insulting. as if escaping if you know what i mean...What does it mean if my boyfriend when kissing me can't look me in the eye?
Most people,, men and women,, when we kiss,, we clos our eyes, but for sure not have the wondering eyes when on a lip lock. Prhaps it is just him or perhaps he does not want to look at you,, strange. but not everyone is the same.What does it mean if my boyfriend when kissing me can't look me in the eye?
Well guys usually close their eyes no?? Most have i've kissed anyways! Tell him to shut up and put up chicks he he he xxx
Firstly, you neglected to state your boyfriend's age as it plays an important factor. Teenagers and adolescents sometimes display personality or character changes at sporadic intervals with untimely bouts of insecurity and general apprehension regarding almost anything.





Secondly, don't feel insulted. Your boyfriend is probably and most likely quivering in his knees and is nervous about being intimate with you which MAY mean that he is worried about underachieving or not performing to your expectations. This is natural and quite common among those in their mid-teens to twentysomethings so it is no cause for alarm.





Last but not least, you should approach this in a mature way and mutually respect each other by discussing this (or any other issue) with each other. Reassure your boyfriend about his performance and your own expectations as that will enable him to analyze his own actions. It could also just be a habit of his just like how different people hold a cigarette in their own unique way.





I hope you will talk to your boyfriend and have a mutual understanding of this situation. It is part and parcel of any relationship no matter how casual or serious it may be.





I hope I helped! =)
No offence to you but is there anything wrong with your teeth ? Lips ? Complexion ?
not sure what it means but iv been married 15 years and my wife still is to shy to look at me when we make love maybe its the same 4 him.
stop kissing him if that makes you uncomfortable i mean if you were lost in his kiss you wouldnt even notice ,just not the right chemistry here, sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color