Friday, June 25, 2010

Does the Toyota Celica 7th generation still look like an eye opener?

When I first saw the Celica 10 years ago I was blown away by it's looks. There simply was no other car on the road that looked so futuristic %26amp; impressive! Unfortunately I can't say the same for the interior! but so what?! Anyway 10 years on I still love the Celica and i'd definitely buy one, but do you thing it still looks fresh compared to other similar cars? I like the Honda Type-R too but I do think the type-R is beginning to look a bit dated now the new Honda has come out. Any Toyota fanatics out there that agree with me on the Celica? What do you think, does it live up to it's looks %26amp; performance?Does the Toyota Celica 7th generation still look like an eye opener?
The 7th Gen Celica has the looks of a much more expensive and exotic car.Does the Toyota Celica 7th generation still look like an eye opener?
I like Celicas - I had one years ago - but the Gen. 7 ones look almost like a Ford Focus to me, just not my taste at all, just not well proportioned. They look overweight too, like a Calibra or Probe sort of look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color