Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why do people have a hard time looking me in the eye?

I do not understand, I've always had this issue with people not being able to look me in the eye when they are talking to me. I can remember this problem ever since I was in the Special Forces in the military. I know it's not looks because i'm in extremely great shape and have always been told i'm very handsome with a great personality....I';m clueless here, any suggestions?Why do people have a hard time looking me in the eye?
People or (some people) might not look you in the eye because: He or She is nervous by you or the person is shy and can't handle looking you straight in your eyes for to long. Or he or she doesn't want to show you the respect of looking at you while your communicating with them. I think people who can't look someone in the eye are either shy, or lacking in communicating with humans!!! It seems to me, know one has any problem communicating on-line, telephone, mail, etc.. But when it comes to human interaction people have lost touch with communicating face to face!!!! (I'm not speaking for everyone, but try it... see if every single person you talk to actually looks at you the whole time while talking!! You will be surprised!!Why do people have a hard time looking me in the eye?
because they lie at you.


donot want to tell the truth
The reason you noticed it in the Special Forces is because you were trained to look people in the eye then. Most of us consider it as a challenge, and need only be done when there is a conflict, or when a person is being intimate or something along those lines.
Probably because they feel intimidated by you.
your obviously intimidating

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color