Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How do i make my eyes look good underneath my glasses?EaSY 10 PoInTs!!!?

i wear glasses(obviously) and i am always trying new things to try to make my eyes kinda POP and look good underneith my glasses. if anyone can get me a website that could help me or even YOU could help me... please!!


thanks:)How do i make my eyes look good underneath my glasses?EaSY 10 PoInTs!!!?
I usually use eyeshadow to bring out the color in my eyes. Almay has nice eyeshadow for every eye color. It's perfect for people who are new to eyeshadow or want a set of shadow to really bring out their eye color. And I ALWAYS use mascara. For me, my lashes are long but thin and I like thick lashes so I use volumizing or thickening mascara. Careful not to brush on too many coats or else the lashes will hit your glasses lenses each time you blink and might bend the tips of your lashes up which looks kinda scary.


Sometimes I use eyeliner but only on my top lid b/c I'm too scared to go near my waterline. If you want though use eyeliner, just be careful not to use too much black eye make up around the eye or else it'll make your eyes look weird.





So definetely try out Almay Intense Eyecolor (I think thats what its called) they have eyeshadows, liners, and mascaras for every eye color. Also try out CoverGirl eyeshadows, I like theirs because the colors are bright and don't usually fade.





'Hope this helps!!How do i make my eyes look good underneath my glasses?EaSY 10 PoInTs!!!?
I use a white or silver (usually silver) eyeliner pencil just under my lashes on my lower lids. This accentuates the eyes and makes them brighter. Be careful not to make the line too thick, though. Then I line the lid itself with a nice turquoise, blue, or emerald green liner, and apply mascara. Occasionally I use brown or purple, but when I do my eyes get lost behind my glasses too. I save those colors for days when I wear my contacts.
1. A little white eye shadow right under your eyebrows will make your eyes stand out.


2. Mascara and maybe fake eyeslashes will definetly make your eyes pop.


3. Get your eyesbrows waxed/tweezed so that theyre a high arch, this will bring more attention and space to your eyes.


4. Put eyeshadow on your lids, inner corners, and under your bottom lashes for a smoky, bright, effect.





Good luck.
you have to apply your eye make up a little darker, thicker if you wear glasses. the no rims glasses advice you got are a good idea, also.
try putting on some eyeshado but just to hight light your color


then a thin line of eyeliner and go to town with the mascara


and you can always get the glasses that have no borded
wear eye poping makeup bright fun colors not clown crazy though and try puting on a dark eyeliner that may help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color