Friday, June 25, 2010

Do you think big eyes look pretty?

I was just asking because i have big eyes myself. I think my big eyes look pretty because they make my eye color (I have bright green eyes and they change to grey sometimes) look brighter, and it kinda makes me look almost like an anime character xDDo you think big eyes look pretty?
I have big eyes too mine are light brown I luv it makes me look nice very innocent also everywhere I go people stare at my eyes also boys %26amp; girls tell i have the nicest big brown they ever seen but I would kill to have your green eyes you're very lucky to have them really.Do you think big eyes look pretty?
Time to hear something from a guy. Big eyes are ok. I prefer girls that don't overload on makeup and look like clowns. A few days ago my brother just made fun of a girl in mcdonald or soMething and she had too much makeup on and it made it worse. We don't really worry about how big a girls eyes are. Only girls do that crap
I have big eyes, too but mine are blue. I've had both positive and negative comments about my eyes. Normally, I get that the commenter loves my eyes and how big they are. The other day, though, someone told me that I have bug eyes. Personally, I love mine. (:
I think big eyes look really cute!


They give you that youthful, innocent look, not that its a bad thing.


Lots of people would kill for big eyes!
yes they are pretty. and eyeliner makes them even more pretty. am part asian so they are medium size.





xD
YES, Very Pretty!
i think so but it depends on how big your face is because if your face is small then big eyes might look kinda weird
Yes, its really pretty!
It depends on hair and the shape of the face.
I think it looks gorgeous.
yess... they're BEAUTIFUL !! 鈾?br>




...as long as they're not as poppy as fish's eyes :D
It really depends on the person, but I bet you're stunning :)
i hav big eyes! and yess theyre pretty because its the window to your soul ;)
Love them. My eyes are pretty large and they are my favorite thing about me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color