Friday, June 25, 2010

How can I make my eyes look like megan foxs like the dark look around her eyes??

how do you make or what tools do u use like eyeshadow or eye pencil to make a smokey look around the trim of your eyes?? not like a smokey look around your whole eye but just the thin look around your eyes?? I have green eyes so I wanna make them stand out!!How can I make my eyes look like megan foxs like the dark look around her eyes??
The key is in how you line your eyes. I highly recommend MAC Fluidline...it is a gel liner that you apply with a brush. When lining the eyes try to press it into the lashes as much as possible therefore giving the appearance of thick lashes not liner. Smudge it lightly with a brush or q-tip...and since you've got green eyes using a purple shade of shadow on top of the liner to further smoke and soften would really make your eyes POP!How can I make my eyes look like megan foxs like the dark look around her eyes??
draw a thin line under your eye than smudge carefully, Some eyeliners have a tip on the other side to smudge with i have one from dior

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color