Friday, June 25, 2010

When I look into my 3rd eye why do I always see a bleak of nothing or a blur?

that's how i felt, you need to understand the five-step technique then it will be easy for your six sense to stay focused without the left side of your brain (which we use mostly to determine what we believe is real)from talking over i can recommend this book for you its called THE ART OF BEING PSYCHIC. it will help you channel your mind better.





if you need more answers or have questions (anyone) email meWhen I look into my 3rd eye why do I always see a bleak of nothing or a blur?
Because there is nothing there....When I look into my 3rd eye why do I always see a bleak of nothing or a blur?
Have your vision checked out at Vision Center.
It takes time, practice and patience. It will happen when you least expect it!
3rd eye?
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color