Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why doesn't he look me in the eye?

He used to, now when we casually speak he does not. He used to stare at me deeply and smile, now he stares at me from afar and checks me out. when we talk he'll look around but not at me. why is he doing this? or sometimes he would play with his clothes while i talk to a friend of his. he seems nervous and i dont know why? i might be to blame. one day i was having a bad day and he asked me for something and i answered really rudely which i totally regret. what do i do?Why doesn't he look me in the eye?
Sounds like he still likes you 'cause he 'checks you out', but it also sounds like he may have been unfaithful, his friend knows about it, and is nervous that he will tell you. (Hey, this is MY scenario). Really does not sound like a reaction to your rude response.





Good Luck.Why doesn't he look me in the eye?
Apologize for it? It doesn't matter how long ago that was. He likes you, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color