Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My left eye tears up regularly, and when I look out of it, it is a cloudy view....?

my right eye is fine.... I am almost 40...is this a sign I may need glasses soon?My left eye tears up regularly, and when I look out of it, it is a cloudy view....?
u should have ur eyes checked by an ophthalmologist for cataract screening :)My left eye tears up regularly, and when I look out of it, it is a cloudy view....?
Yes, you need to have it checked. It could be cataract, an infection, or even a scratch or something that you can't see. A doctor can dye your cornea and check for stuff like that, and give you something to help treat it.
If it was cloudy before your eyes started tearing you need an appointment with an ophthalmologist very soon. But if your eyes first started to tear and then seemed cloudy, try Artificial Tears.


Your eyes may be dry and the moisture is not staying on your eye. Even though it feels like your eyes are making too many tears, if they do not stay on the eye long enough to lubricate your eye, your eye will make more tears.
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color