Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do wearing braces and eye glasses at the same time looks cute, nerd or it will make you look old? im a 25F?

I find it nerdy but if you are really cute, then you will look cute...Do wearing braces and eye glasses at the same time looks cute, nerd or it will make you look old? im a 25F?
If you feel good, you will look good.Do wearing braces and eye glasses at the same time looks cute, nerd or it will make you look old? im a 25F?
I'd be freaked out by a 25-year-old wearing braces and glasses. ';Little-kid who needs to grow up'; would be the phrase that popped into my head.





Good luck!
It will make you look a little something like ugly betty.





well, thats jus the first thing that popped into my head. it depends how you look.
Sometimes nerdy. Not really ever old as best as I can remember from others I've seen.





Really depends on the glasses shape. Keep it small and it should be okay. I like braces, I think they can usually make the girl look cute. But if you really want to look fine, I suggest you add a somewhat shorter skirt (probably jean miniskirt) and a sweater (I think probably a tight sweater made of cashmere).





All together it should serve to make you look rather cute.
Can any one say sexual fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color