Wednesday, June 23, 2010

DOES WHITE EYLINER Make ur eyes look bigger?

?DOES WHITE EYLINER Make ur eyes look bigger?
I've tried it and I was unimpressed. White eyeliner on the bottom looks like...well...white eyeliner on the bottom. I've said this before, but the best way to make your eyes look bigger is to PUT YOUR EYELINERS AWAY, use a concealer to brighten up any dark circles, curl the lashes, and dial up the volume with mascara. Lashes, not liner, make the eyes look bigger and more open. Dark eyeliner restricts the eyes, but white liner does not seem to have the opposite effect, IMO.





YMMVDOES WHITE EYLINER Make ur eyes look bigger?
hell yeah!
YES!!


i wear white eye liner because my eyes are wide long ways and narrow from the top to bottom. if you wear white liner on top and blend it with good colors it will open your eyes up alot.





ps: pinks, browns and crystals are good for blue and green eyes


blues, and greens are good for brown eyes


contrast your eyeshadow with the color of your eyes to make them look bigger.





hope this helps
I don't think so. I think dark colors eyeliner makes your eyes look bigger. White one only make your eyes look brighter and more catching.
yes, but i dont like the way it looks unless you use a dark liner under it.
I think gray eyeliner actually works better. If you apply it all around and smudge it a litle, it not only defines your eyes but makes them look wider and awake. I wear it underneath all my eyeshadow and my eyes look huge.
Yes, like a just previously said, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color