Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Should I apply eyeliner to my top lash or bottom lash to make my eyes look bigger?

You can apply eye liner to both, but only do it half way on both. Start from the middle of your eye and go outwards. This looks great with a good mascara that really extends your eyelashes.





Good luck!Should I apply eyeliner to my top lash or bottom lash to make my eyes look bigger?
I would apply it to both, preferably bottem though. Sometimes if you apply it to just the top the bottem looks bare.Should I apply eyeliner to my top lash or bottom lash to make my eyes look bigger?
To enhance eyes only apply to upper lids, lower lids will make them look droppy.


don't draw on eyeliner in a circle around the eyes, it will make them look closed in and even smaller bring it out to really open up your peepers!
to make my eyes look bigger, i apply eyeliner to the bottom. a glossy or extending mascara such as cover girl, i think it's called exact lash or something? im not sure it's purple though, anways i apply the mascara to the top.. so that's eyeliner bottom, mascara top, ah sorry if that's confusing. hope that it helps!
Line the bottom with white eyeliner. If you line the entire eye with black, you're just making your eye smaller.
lightly on both top and bottom
top lash generally will make eyes appear larger. however, lining the bottom looks cool too
Apply eyeliner on both top and bottom, but only put mascara on the top to make your eyes look bigger
top, but never both. Lining all around will close up the eye.
Upper lids
Top, makes eyes wider looking, and line the bottom lid with white eye liner or eye shadow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color