Friday, June 25, 2010

My upper right eyelid sags lower than the left one. Makes my eyes look uneven. What can I do to fix this?

is it genetic? i think everyone has uneven eyes. some slight, others more noticeable. if it reallly bothers you, talk to a doctor about maybe correcting it?My upper right eyelid sags lower than the left one. Makes my eyes look uneven. What can I do to fix this?
I'm not really sure what you mean by ';it sags'; but i am assuming that u have a lazy eye. My little brother and my dad and my daughter all have/had. When my dad was little his mother put an eye patch (pirates eye patch) over the ';normal'; eye so that the muscles in the ';lazy';one would strengthen, my mother also did it to my younger brother and i am now doing it to my daughter. My dad and little brother no longer have the problem, but my daughter who is only two, still does, after all i just started doing this about 5 months ago.But i can see that the results are there. My mother and grandmother only did it to them while they were at home and knew that no one could see it, if they were in public or company was there then they would simply remove and stash away the patch.





If this is the problem that you think you may have, you might want to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color