Friday, June 25, 2010

Will you look me in the eye and cuddle with me in the afterglow?

Baby I can't wait to look into those beautiful brown eyes and cuddle with you for the rest of my life.Will you look me in the eye and cuddle with me in the afterglow?
I'll make you sweat at night, you'll be so warm. Report Abuse
Will you look me in the eye and cuddle with me in the afterglow?
methinks....nah
No - really - no again.
wow...pretty deep
I never did that
awww that sounds very romantic heheh
Oh baby !!
Absolutely. Can you get me a towel first? Muwah....hurry back, I'm getting a chill.
yes?











=].
Why? you coming on the fireline with me, I don't think you'd like it.





Half of Australia is on fire at the moment. DAMMIT.
right now....that sounds perfect....
No

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color