Saturday, June 26, 2010

Will green eyeliner look good with brown eyes?

dark green, or a lighter green? and i have light/medium skin with brown hair too....what kind of eyeshadow should i use too?Will green eyeliner look good with brown eyes?
Green as a colour for brown eyes look really nice neway, so the eyeliner will look great. It's properly best to go for a middle colour (if possible) if not go for a lighter colour as it will be more noticable wiv ur eyes. If not just buy a middle green eyeshadow, wet ur brush slightly and paint the line on as an eyeliner.


For ur eye shadow uve got a great advantage lol. U can wear more or less ne colour u like. Ranging from lilac to brown. But i think that the best colours are blues, greens, browns %26amp; purples. I have brown eyes %26amp; wear these and they look really nice. Hope this helps.Will green eyeliner look good with brown eyes?
yeah


that with mint shadow


or lavender or brown even


so hott
I have brown hair with light/medium skin and I love to use MAC's greensmoke eyeshadow as eyeliner and eyeshadow. It brings out your eyes.
i wud use a medium green not too dark like a forest green and i wud use this eye shadow, http://almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.aspx鈥?/a> i know it says for green but it looks nice on amost evrybody
yes it will... but just don't go too overboard... keep it simple for daytime.. not too much color... if you want to use the colored eye liner then perhaps you should use earth tones for the eyeshadow and only light gloss for the lips.. unless it is for night time... or a dance... let me know if you have more questions i am a makeup artist
deep, dark green with similar eyeshadow.
YES!!!!!! DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!! I SUGGEST YOU USE A DARKISH GREEN BECAUSE IT MIGHT BRING OUT YOUR EYES! I REALLY LIKE GREEN BECAUSE 1. IT'S MY FAVORITE COLOR(HAHAHAHA) 2. IT'S JUST A NATURAL BEAUTIFUL GLAMOUROUS COLOR 3. IT HAS THIS GLOW IN IT!4. GREEN AND BROWN IS A PERFECT MATCH!! GOOD LUCK!


P.S. I USUALLY DON'T GIVE NICE ANSWERS BUT SINCE YOU SUGGESTED GREEN ,I SAID WHY NOT!!! ( OH, WHAT AM I SAYING,HAHAHAHAHA)


I LOVE GREEN!!!!! TRUST ME
Both look very good and it makes ur eyes POP and look amazin!!!
green and brown look absolutely beautiful together and they complement eachother very well.


as for the colour range, I would say you could use either.
I'm sure it will look good (depending on what shade of green and how you apply it). But if you're looking for something to make your brown eyes pop, try a navy blue!
sure sweetie! i do that and it looks absoloutley great!
blue brings out brown more
I have brown eyes, and lately I've been using like a bright green eyeshadow with a soft yellow at the edges. I know, it sounds like a Halloween makeup or something, but it doesn't look as bad as it sounds. A lot of people love it. =]





It stands out, you know?


Haha, it's good to be independent. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color