Friday, June 25, 2010

What colors of eyeshadow look best with violet eyes?

ok i know this sounds weird but i have violet/purple eyes. i want to kno what color eyeshadows look best with my eyes. ive tried looking on the internet but they only talk about brown,hazel,blue,and green eye colors. no one says anything about purple cuz its so rare!!! so can anyone tell me what colors will look best with my eyes?? thanks!!! :)))))





and yes, they're natural!! :]]What colors of eyeshadow look best with violet eyes?
COLOR THEORY!!! the complementary color of purple is yellow. so anything that has a yellow base would make your eyes pop the most. your can try golds i think that would look great on your eyes. I am so jealous i wish that i had purple eyes.What colors of eyeshadow look best with violet eyes?
I know it's a little gothic but black. It really brings out your color eyes but just be sure not to wear too much!
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color