Friday, June 25, 2010

Im a scorpio girl. i have dark brown eyes. do they look pretty on a scorpio combined with their gaze?

i also have scorpio rising and moon in libra.Im a scorpio girl. i have dark brown eyes. do they look pretty on a scorpio combined with their gaze?
Ya... Im a scorpio too and i have blue-green eyes, kinda dark!Im a scorpio girl. i have dark brown eyes. do they look pretty on a scorpio combined with their gaze?
http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt232鈥?/a>





thats my eyecolor
Ofcourse they do. I have dark brown eyes too and im a scorpio.
Yes. I have dark brown eyes.


:D


Scorpio here.
escuse me i have one little query....... are u stupid.... i mean really are u a complete idiot? star signs are rubbish...everyone knows that..get a life seriously
Yeah, they are pretty because you are a water sign.





But your gaze can be so intense! Like I want to hide because you can see what I am and what I am thinking (it's like you can).





I am a Pisces
Why wouldn't they? Your eyes don't have to be blue or green or hazel to be pretty or meaningful. Julia Roberts and Laura San Giacomo are Scorpios with brown eyes and I've always thought they were pretty.
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;agreeing with person
This question is bizarre.





The combination of eyes and star sign and type of gaze can look good on anyone. That kind of thing depends on genetics.





Fishing for compliments! Lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color