Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you ever been heartbroken by the look in someones eyes?

I have it nearly made me cry one time.Have you ever been heartbroken by the look in someones eyes?
yes, and i regret being so weak. i had a crush on this guy and now that i dont like him anymore, i can't believed that i cried over the sincere look in his eyes even when he was just another jerk. well, i guess that's just another experience i've gained from!Have you ever been heartbroken by the look in someones eyes?
I won't say heartbroken but my mother can give some evil looks and this has upset me on a few occasions.
Yes. :( Recently actually.
everytime my boyfriend and i have a fight. he gives me that hurt look that just makes me feel like such a heartless criminal
Uhm...People try but I just


laugh %26amp; I know they die a little


on the inside.
yes
yes
No...I figure they're looking at me like that because they see something they dont have.....a life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color