Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do you hate it when someone asks you '; do i have somethin in my eyebulb?'; & they want you to look in their eye

My dad use to yell at me because I wouldn't put my finger in his eye and get it out. grossDo you hate it when someone asks you '; do i have somethin in my eyebulb?'; %26amp; they want you to look in their eye
yes! its lyk omg thts gross i dnt wana look in ur skanky eye!!Do you hate it when someone asks you '; do i have somethin in my eyebulb?'; %26amp; they want you to look in their eye
that would be eye ball not bulb
guess that has never happened to me.
no, I hate it more when I have something in my eye and they want to blow in it, and they always seem to have very bad breath, it seems as if they are going to burn whatever it is in my eye out, along with my eye ball itself
No one has every asked me that just so I'll look in there eye, but they did ask me that to actually check if they had something in there eye.





But if they did ask me for that reason, I would hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color