Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my eyes, using make-up, look hot and sexy?(LADIES LET ME NO)?

Im filipino and a lil' bit of mexican, so my eyes aren't small yet not that big. I jus wanna know how can i keep it look hot but yet real. If you, ladies, know what i mean. lol...tips please...thanks.:=)How can I make my eyes, using make-up, look hot and sexy?(LADIES LET ME NO)?
You can take a look at my website and find out how to apply makeup to your eyes to give you all different looks. I am a Mary Kay senior consultant and I have all inventory on stock so there is no waiting for your product. And we offer a 100% guarentee on all of our products if your not satisified. Just reamember to always to keep with the same line of skin care it is the first and most important way of applying your makeup. Skin care always comes first!! If any questions please feel free to contact me on my website.How can I make my eyes, using make-up, look hot and sexy?(LADIES LET ME NO)?
1. it's spelled ';know'; for knowledge, ';no'; means ';i won't do it';. :) :) :) :) :) :) 2. eyeliner on the fold of your eyes ONLY!!! check out the dvd below, it has pro info.
Pl never go for artificial solution. natural beauty is the best
for a natural and not drag queen look:





haha~


eyeliner (u draw the thickness. i dunno how thick u like it.. diff pref for some ppl. some do like 1 mm. some do like half a cm. i have no idea~)


mascara (coat like CRAZY). and make do with a curler until ur lashes curl gorgeously.





you'd look awesome like that
go with the mary kay. been there done that. its great! ive learned that focusing on the outer corners of your eyes with the eyeshadow works and i wear eyeliner across the top lids and very lightly from the outercorner getting lighter towards the center for the lower lids.
get an eyeliner that has a smudger on the tip...if you smudge your eyeliner it will give your eyes a smoky look that will make them look bigger...
Use an eyeliner to draw the edges of your eyes out toward your temples, then use a subtle shadow to go over it. Add a darker shade of shadow to the top and mascara to both upper and lower lashes and you have a diva look instantly.
use white eyeshadow it will give u a nice smokey look
a smoky look or cat eyes


they make you look less innocent


i prefer black/grey/brown smoky eyes whichever

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color