Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If you look at a girl straight in the eye for at least three seconds, she blushes, then does...?

that mean she's interested?





Lol read it in a book lmao ( ;





author was a GIRL





** I asked this question a long time ago, but I want to hear from new voices =]If you look at a girl straight in the eye for at least three seconds, she blushes, then does...?
Not necessarily. Some people blush or become embarrassed when someone else pays them attention or focuses on them, whether they like that person or not.If you look at a girl straight in the eye for at least three seconds, she blushes, then does...?
Ehhhhehhehe.......,seriously Chu,...do you really want to know???


Oooooppss..too late!!! I'll tell ya ^_^








If you look at a girl straight in the eye for at least three seconds, she blushes, then does that mean she's interested?


===%26gt;Well,If a guy look at me for at least three seconds(not that I would count the time though) I would probably turn my head away and might think that he's weird!!!


But,if she blushes that means she might be in to you or you made her feel uncomfortable!!!


Hope this is helpful to ya


Yuki-Chan ^_^
Well after the girl blushes their are a number of things she might do-


1.Look away from embarrassment/shyness


2.Giggle


3.Do something with her physical appearance to make you continue to look





BTW, what book did you read this from, by any chance was it Ichigo 100%
What does this mean - 'then does...'? What does she do...?


I think... if she doesn't throw her arms in the air, roll her eyes, or give you any type of dirty look, then you got a chance. But... dude, just don't stare. It's impolite. It might answer you question, and at same time - hurt your game and your progress w/the girl, I think.
No, she's just shy. Its unexpected if a guy just looks at her in the eye. It might mean that she's interested, but she's just shy. Its such a direct attack on a guy's part. (interpret attack in anyway you want it to be)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....





it doesn't mean that she is interested %26amp; of course she will blush coz it creates a very embarrassing situation for her.


i'm a girl %26amp; if anyone does that i just avoid him %26amp; go away %26amp; it never means that i'm interested in him O)_(O
Who wants to be stared at? No wonder she blushes it is called feeling uncomfortable. If you smile at her and she blushes maybe, but staring at someone like a psycho, no it is rude, weird and super creepy.
if she acts weird around you, cant stop smiling when your around, isn't afraid to look you in the eyes, glows when your around, then there is a GREAT possibility that she likes you!!


i think she does if you ask me ;D
Most of the time. We are ususally proabablly shy, and don't want to say ';I like you,'; 'cause then we are scared that guys will say, ';will I don't';





*Ya we r weird like that :D





Thanks


-Hunny Bridge-
well when i like a guy and he looks at me, i do look at him and then blush. and then look away. and then look back a few seconds later. :)
She blushes then if she smiles in a flirty way then she is interested. lmfao a guy did that to me and weve been going out for 2 years and on..........








I hope shes interested!




















GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well.. i have a problem keeping eye contact with a guy i like so yeah. i guess thats true.





you should try it with girls you like. O.O





xD good luck
depends on how she blushes is it like oh your interested or is she getitng red and wants you to back off and stop staring.
Yes! That means I'm interested, because personally if a guy did this to me I wouldn't blush, I'd think he's creepy and probably tell him so.
YES.


:) When a guy looks at me and I like him I hide lol I look away and smile or just evade his eyes. I am really shy, but thats just me.
No it doesn't mean she's interested. It just means she's embarrassed probably thinking why is he looking at me? lol :)
not always. I blush even when a guy I'm not interested in does that.
Maybe but you shouldn't rely on that to get women.
sometimes then others it just means that they want to take a good look and see if that really is a human.
Works for me, But hey, thats just me ;) :P
That or she's shy.
Hell ya boy she be into you or easily shyed.
SHE IS. :O!! YOU LEARNED, GAZPACHO!
definitely
yes. That should be the common answer but sometimes they might just not like to be starred at and get nervous
i think it means she is interested...
she likes you





i could mean in that way, but not necessarily
Well i know i do!!! lol
You sure not girl choking?





I make JOKE ^_^
if it happen between opposite sex, it means she likes you
probably... or she's just shy around all people
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color