Friday, December 11, 2009

Can looking into a girls eye make her like you?




There is this girl that flirts with me. She has a bf, so I ignore her.





But when I talk to her and look into her eyes, I feel this strange feeling. And she looks right back at me, and starts talking more sweetly. Its hard to explain. I've never seen her behave like this other people, and look and talk to them like that.





Should I stop looking at her eyes when I speak to her? I try to be polite by looking at her eyes, but like I said there is this really powerful feeling of connection when I look at her and its strange


Can looking into a girls eye make her like you?
i think you could.


i think if a guy looked into my eyes


i would like it.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


Can looking into a girls eye make her like you?
I hate to say this but you are one who is liking her. ;-)





OK. Let me get it straight to you.





Options;





1. She likes you. If she have so many bfs and look at you in a special way, man! you got a girl for yourself, she have a crush on you.





2. She pretends that she likes you. Its something like this. You said she have lot of bfs and she want make you one, so that she can get something out of you, you know, use you. She doesn't love you.





3. She feel Sympathy for you. Hehe, you may not believe, but some girls look at you that way, because they think you don't have any gf, and you are so alone, so i must talk nicely to this poor fellow....





4. You like her! Believe it or not, i have been in your position. It is not she who likes you, but you like her, and when you start liking her, you'll feel everything is different. And the worst situation is if the girl doesn't love you at all, but she knows you like her, and she is deliberately flirting you, you are a goner!





So many options eh!





Take any of it you like.





But as for your question, YES is the answer!
Yes Yes


Yes
If she has bf......avoid speaking to her.
no shell probobly just thing ur crazy
What else were you planning to look at? Keep doing it, you aren't doing anything wrong!





and I love it when I guy keeps eye contact...
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color