Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does it look bad to put eyeliner ontop of your eye lid?

I always thought it would look cheap if I did it, but one of my old roommates was a model and talked me into doing it for a photo session I was going to do. My eyes looked so awesome. Make sure that your using a color that is right for your eye color. Mine is purple. Don't be afraid, you can always wipe it off. Put it on and stand back a little from the mirror and look. Only one area on your face should dominate. Either eyes or lips. So, if you dress your lips up brightly, you should maybe not dress your eyes up so much because you'll look you got hit by the Avon truck. But, if you just want your eyes to stand out (Jolie), you can do an awesome natural look on your lips with some light browns and gloss (natural liner, too) and then get on with the eyeliner on your eyes. It will look fabulous. My mother would never do her eyebrows. We went to a Mary Kay thing and you should have seen how pretty and polished she looked with her eyebrows done properly (they basically were invisible without pencil) . Good Luck!!Does it look bad to put eyeliner ontop of your eye lid?
Along the lashline is fine, and so is the cat-eye look. But putting eyeliner all over your lid is a little strange, in my opinion.Does it look bad to put eyeliner ontop of your eye lid?
No. It actually look pretty good. You just need to know how to apply it properly and accurately :)
nope
Not if you do it right..............m
i personally think it looks striking...it gives your eye a POP....!....
iit is not bad to put eyeliner on ur top lid! other wise make up industry wouldnt manufacture it!
noo?


i wear it all the way around my eye and no one has told me it looks weird.
No.





I used to wear black eyeliner on my top and bottom eye lids for about 3-4 years and I always thought it looked really good.





It was never a problem for me until recently when I started trying to achieve a more natural look by switching to a brown pencil eyeliner shade. It took quite a while getting used to without looking so ';dead'; if you know what I mean.
I think it makes peoples eyes look bigger, so if you have bigger eyes, its probably a no--but if you have smaller eyes, then it will make your eyes pop out more.


Whichever you prefer!
i always do it and i think it looks nice... i used to always only wear eyeliner under my eyes but once i tried it the other way around it looked way better--
it looks bad if u use a eye pencil on top because the line wont go as smoothly on but i reallllllllllllllllllllllyyy recommend buying mac fluidline it is a cream/gel based eyeliner that is amazing and easy to put on for a nice cat eye look or everyday eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color