Friday, December 4, 2009

Why are big brown doe eyes so pretty to look at?

My boyfriend says my eyes are like big brown doe eyes. Now I think of it, other people in the past have also commented on my eyes. What does it mean to have doe eyes? Thanks!





PS I am a 21 y.o Caucasian female ... pale skin, dark brown hair.Why are big brown doe eyes so pretty to look at?
';doe'; eyes are comforting, almost kind of graceful like a female deer. They are not blue and ';icy'; or mean looking, but big and soft and nice to look at. Maybe you have long eyelashes like a doe, too. Why are big brown doe eyes so pretty to look at?
Doe eyes would be big eyes (you know...think of a ';deer in headlights'; kinda thing). I have read that larger eyes are more attractive or larger pupils?


It's funny you should ask this because just last night I was thinking I don't like eyes when you cannot easily see the pupil. I think a persons eyes are kind of like a window to their soul. Color isn't as important as overall shape and size. I prefer light eyes myself. My daughter loves almond shaped eyes. Pretty sure she is going to marry an asian guy one day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color