Friday, December 11, 2009

Hey..I dunno Why but gurls seems to think I ';Look'; untrustworthy and a person with a Roving eye!!?

This i get even when someone meets me for the first time..Check my pic on the Profile and please tell me if that is true..and if it...how i Can that with my looks!! Cause Honestly speaking i am So not untrustworthy or a flirt..!!Hey..I dunno Why but gurls seems to think I ';Look'; untrustworthy and a person with a Roving eye!!?
I don't think that at all, i think you are a quiet and sincer person that is probably genuine about haveing a relationship with a woman. I think the women who say things like that are insecure and are probably not ready for commitment, they just want a guy for a short fling. I think they are really talking about themselves when trying to make an excuse concerning you. change the t-shirt for a shirt and lose the gold jewelry it looks cheap(suggestive of a pimp) and the cap and get a stylish hair cut and standup stright, you look slouchy, take a picture next to some wildlife or something and not a venue.Hey..I dunno Why but gurls seems to think I ';Look'; untrustworthy and a person with a Roving eye!!?
haha how does someone 'look' untrustworthy?


bit confused :-S





http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aqsi3CYrAP1mG8KgdVuzGQjg5gt.;_ylv=3?qid=20080510033636AAAXmlS
Damn your hot uh no you look hot that is all.
Your Hot =)
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color