Friday, December 11, 2009

What hair color would look good with my blue eyes?

Im thinking about dying my hair pretty soon and i was wondering what color i should do. Like what color would look good with my eyes. My eyes are light blue with hazel around my pupil. Tell me what you think!?!What hair color would look good with my blue eyes?
either a light brown, or blonde. if you want both, then just get light brown with blonde highlights, or blonde with brown hihglights. if you dont like either one, go for hazel hair! that would look gorgeous. :] lol.What hair color would look good with my blue eyes?
blonde but not platinum





everyone please answer my question:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
A really pretty brown w/ some lighter highlights would make them pop!!
have you ever heard of blonde hair BLUE EYES!


IM JUST KIDDING BUT YEA


BLONDE I GUESS
BLONDE
medium brown hair
blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color