Sunday, December 13, 2009

My eye shadow has stained my eyes and now i need way 2 make it look healthy again! any suggestions!?

my eye shadow stained my eye lids and creases near my eyes. its not really bad it just looks like i havent slept in awhile. i need something that will make my eye lids look healthy again. it needs 2 be something i can make @ home! something simple! any suggestions????My eye shadow has stained my eyes and now i need way 2 make it look healthy again! any suggestions!?
baby oil? O_OMy eye shadow has stained my eyes and now i need way 2 make it look healthy again! any suggestions!?
How long ago did you wear the shadow? If it's only today, try makeup remover or just a gentle soap and warm water.. If it was a while ago, try putting a warm washcloth over your eyes and lay down for about 10 minutes, then use makeup remover or soap and warm water. Just be careful, because your eyelids will become irritated if you use too much soap or too harsh of a product.
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color