Sunday, December 13, 2009

When you talk to people do you look them in the eye?

Depends on the person





Not usually though.When you talk to people do you look them in the eye?
Yes, I do. I was raised to look people in the eyes and plus its the polite thing to do. When someone can't look you in the eyes when your talking, its hard to tell if they are telling you the truth or not. Usually they are guilty about something.When you talk to people do you look them in the eye?
When i talk to my boyfriend i look him in the eye, it shows my affection and that i can trust him, plus he has beautiful eyes xP


x
Yes, I like deciphering the look in them so I know what people actually mean when they talk to me. I love eyes. And it freaks my sister out when people talk and look directly at her eyes, it's fun.
my mom tells me to but when people look me in the eye i get even more shy so i usually dont. and it feels like you are trying to read the person's mind when you do.
Most of the time I look them in the eye...especially when I'm talking to my friends %26amp; family members but I don't look them in they eye when I'm guilty of something! LOL! :D
Yes, and I usually make people feel uncomfortable.
yes, my mom always told me never trust someone if they do not look you in the eyes when they talk to you.
Definitely. It shows respect and that you have confidence. People like it when you look them in their eyes.
Always.
yes because it show that ur independent
depends on the conversation
always ... to make sure that person is looking in my eye as well so im sure their listening
Someone else just asked this question.
All the time..
always
Yes when possible.
No hate it when I look up and they are looking me in the eye.
I try too, but they are usually taller than me.
Not really. I usually look at someone else.
Often I do.
No, their chest.





Honestly though, alwaysss...
No. Too shy to do that.
I look them in both eyes. Unless it's a cyclops.
depends on who am talking to .
not really but it depends who...
of course. Eye contact is important when engaging in a conversation.
yes i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color