Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I not look away when we meet eyes?

There's a guy I have a crush on in my Science class. He sit diagonal from me, and the table's thin, so he's an arm's distance away. Being so close to him makes me really nervous, and sometimes when I look at him, he's looking back. My automatic reaction (because I'm terribly shy) is to look down and blush, but doing that makes me feel so unconfident. How do I not look away immediately?How do I not look away when we meet eyes?
just smile and giggle


you just don't look away, it's hard but it helps.


smile.


giggle.


(:How do I not look away when we meet eyes?
When he looks back at you. Just smile casually back and go back to work. Practice this in front of the mirror. Remember the smile has to be casual and sweet! don't smile too long %26gt;.%26gt; it'll be kinda awkward.lol :)





Confidence can be made by acting to be confident. Every time you achieve something that is courageous. Pat yourself on the back.~ After a long period of time, confidence slowly builds up!





O yeh. sometimes people look away because of people's eyes. Look at his eyebrows or something and then smile :)!





You just need some support and encouragement to allow your confidence to grow.! I'm sure you can do it! And you have to believe this yourself too!





And maybe one day he'll come up to you and start a conversation. At this time give that great smile again, talk casually and be active and funny!





You can do this! best wishes!~ =]
Just make a mental decision each time to not look away. I used to be shy and for whatever reason had a hard time not looking another direction when talking to someone. I realized that was weird, and had to consciously stop it - almost like breaking a habit.
If you want to get the message across that you like him, look at his eyes, then lips and bite yours. Or smile and bat your eyelashes.





Another thing, if you look at the spot right between a person's eyes they can't tell you're not looking right at them.





Good luck %26lt;3
lol i know how you feel. I dont think you can actually not look away unless you force yourself.





My advice would be just let him catch you looking at him a few times and hell know you like him. Or just say hello and start a convo? orrr just smile?
I can't train you to stop but if you do look down and blush just play it off and look at him and smile a little, or play with your hair. Just don't stare at him, he'll probably think you're weird.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
when u look up remember that there is a reason that he's looking. Ask him why he's looking and if he does like he back he will probably do exactly what you do look dawn and blush.
try to stare into his eyes nicely mind you and try to see if you can see what type of person he is insed those eyes they are supposed to be the door in to the soul
how to not look away......hasnt this already been asked? anywho, its quite simple rly, u just dont look away. now how do u get the guts to do that, well thats a diff story/question altogether.
Well i would put my head down to, but i would also throw in a smile and maybe a giggle. Be flirty.
You asked this one.
this kinda reminds me of bella and edward from twilight

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color