Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where should I look when making Eye Contact?

For some reason lately, this question has really been bugging me. I thought to myself about it, then became really self-conscious of it and now I'm just not sure what to do...





I've read different things that say to: choose one eye to look at, look at the bridge of the nose between eyes, look at the eyebrows, etc. etc..





But what place is the best to look at, and looks the most normal from the other persons perspective? I'm worried that if I focus on just one eye, it may look like my eyes aren't centered to the other person, and look weird.





Or that if I look somewhere else on the face, they could tell that I wasn't looking into their eyes, which would look weird to them because my eyes would not be centered or something.





Am I just worrying to much about an issue that doesn't exist? Do your eyes look fine from other peoples perspective no matter where you look? i feel kinda odd asking this, but, its just been bugging me.Where should I look when making Eye Contact?
If you are looking at someone's nose or at the space between their eyes, the other person really can't tell that your not looking them in the eye. So if you find that direct eye contact difficult, it's fine to look ';near'; their eyes. Much better than looking down or off to the side.Where should I look when making Eye Contact?
if I'm really nervous, I look just above the eyes at the bridge of the nose. if I'm really close to that person and am comfortable, I look square into both eyes, one at a time. my eyes do a darting thing. while doing public speaking, the forehead.
Well if you are making eye contact there is only one thing you can look that is EYES.





Enjoy and pray for me;D
at their eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color