Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do girls/women rarely look me in the eye?

Whenever I talk to women (at work or elsewhere) - they hardly ever give me any eye contact. Yet the same woman would talk to another woman with eye contact?





Im friendly and I smile a lot. I am approachable too. Ive been told Im pretty several times (only by people who know me).





So why do most women avoid eye contact when talking to me? Does this happen to you?Why do girls/women rarely look me in the eye?
Maybe you have a serious look. Or it could be that the person you're talking to is hiding something.Why do girls/women rarely look me in the eye?
maybe they're intimidated by you!
They obviously lack the self worth that you have been blessed with.
yes it happens to me regular im a 20yr old lad and people say im good lookin and lots of girls dont give me eye contact either lol i hope someone else gives you an answer i want as well.
try using deoderant,,
I give people a lot of eye contact and do prefare it back. However some people rarely give eye contact. Many reasons shyness,how we maybe relate to them,lack of confidence like I say many reasons.





As long as she talks OK with you and isn't off hand I really wouldn't worry about it.
Oh they are soo jealous!! they wont look at you because they are afraid that they might maul your face of because you are too darn pretty! ^_^
girls wont look me in the eye cos they think i will pounce on em
It has happened to me and when it does, it shows a woman who is hiding something from me or has insecurity issues

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color