Sunday, December 13, 2009

What does the phrase ';look into my eye'; mean?

If you have ever seen the 2nd Aliens movie, during the briefing, the space marines are joking around, and afterwards the sergeant is disciplining Hudson, he says ';look into my eye';...








I have heard this used in the same context in other places, but what is the meaning of this phrase?What does the phrase ';look into my eye'; mean?
It means look into my eyes so I can tell if your lying or not. It is said that when someone lies their eyes involuntarily more in a certain direction. I had a police officer tell me that was true at some program at my old school...What does the phrase ';look into my eye'; mean?
thats what hypnotists say right? atleast thats what they say in the movies.this is a funny question.you deserve an award for asking this question
Uhhh?....look into my eye?
  • kids hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color