Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you ever fear that your bedroom eyes look creepy?

Chuck Norris trained me to screw every fear ......Do you ever fear that your bedroom eyes look creepy?
The wife likes them but I can never do it into the mirror to check without looking like a drooling pervert.Do you ever fear that your bedroom eyes look creepy?
Actually I was told they do. That was rather upsetting.
Hi,





No they're enticing %26amp; mesmerising hehe!
lol what? Dark eyes are BEAUTIFUL ..my eyes are very light brown but dark eyes are the sexiest, hence ';bedroom eyes';
They must be.








Most women flee in abject terror at the mere hint of that from me...
I'm sure they do. I have no ability to look sexy whatsoever.
hahahha.


nope :)





i'm sure you don't have anything to worry about..


you like really pretty :)
sometimes
I don't know no ones ever told me this so I wouldn't know!!
Mine are sexy as hell.
My bedroom eyes are O.K., it's the other parts you need to worry about.
haha noo





x
no
no..........but do u feel so.............
Yeah. lol


Thats why I like the dark.
no.
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color