Friday, December 11, 2009

What color contacts would look natural with my brown eyes?

I have dark brown hair, brown eyes,and a medium brown skin tone. I want to try some color contacts just for fun. Which color contacts would look natural or compliment me best?What color contacts would look natural with my brown eyes?
Clear.What color contacts would look natural with my brown eyes?
purple my aunt has brown eyes and she bought purple contacts and teh look SO PRETTY!
Vanity! Vanity!--beware see your eye doctor just for fun.
green....i had these contacts before that were just an all over green color so my eyes appeared to be slightly green....they did not look fake like the usual kind ppl get where they start to look freaky! but im not sure what brand they were...but they were 2 wk disposable is all i kno...
Hazel or gold
Prabably hasle, or a light blue.
Well, colored contacts never truly look ';natural'; but I'd say greens, hazels or teals. Blue is too out there and the lighter brown contacts look gold.
a lighter shade of brown, hazel. it all depends on the shade of brown that you're eyes are. im assuming that they are dark brown. you may want to try those colors that i wrote before. lighter shades than your own and try hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color