Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am looking for an eye product that can fade dark circles and help with fine lines of crow's feet?

I have tried concealers and eye creams: Lancome, Arbonne, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Victoria Principal, Hydraderm, and Naomi Judd's eye creams. Is there anything?I am looking for an eye product that can fade dark circles and help with fine lines of crow's feet?
You should try Charmonix..My mom just started using it a few weeks ago for the fine lines and it does wonders! She buys it from local reps kind of like Mary Kay.. Maybe search in your area and find a rep because it works great.I am looking for an eye product that can fade dark circles and help with fine lines of crow's feet?
I was wondering which Arbonne eye cream you used...the not so basic or the anti-aging?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color