Friday, December 4, 2009

One of my co-workers is trying to quit smoking and she has a crazy look in her eye...?

She's gone 48 hours without nicotine. How will I know when she's about to attack so I can be prepared?One of my co-workers is trying to quit smoking and she has a crazy look in her eye...?
If her shoulders start to twitch, get the funk outta there!! Or grab your letter opener and hold your ground!!One of my co-workers is trying to quit smoking and she has a crazy look in her eye...?
tie her up!
Just avoid her as much as possible.
You can't be prepared all you can do is keep a spare in your pocket and feed it to her when she gets that jones!
Whenever she has a far-away look and goes silent. Then you have roughly 3 minutes if there is ambient noise such as loud talking or music that she doesn't like.





If everything is quiet, though, you have about 10 minutes to never.
Arm yourself with a pack of nicotine gum so that way, if she comes at you, just throw it at her as a way to distract her, then run.
jajajaja. I would start running!
LOL, just keep an eye on her. any sudden movements and i'd run for cover.
I quit about a year ago, cold turky mind you!! It was very difficult and trying to stay a non smoker at the time was like a kind of hell on earth, so believe me when I say, STAY WELL AWAY from her!!!!!
It is so hard just be kind and let her vent I was a smoker but not so give her kind words it does help
She'll start foaming at the mouth
I am a smoker so I know how she feels because I have tried to quit.


If I was you, I would take cover and stay there, you will be hurt if you don't. OR, JUST RUN LIKE HELL
When she starts throwing things, run away or duck and cover!
If her head is twitching, she's trying to smoke a nicotine patch and has a dryer sheet hanging from her pants leg ... I be VERY careful !!!


:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color