Friday, December 11, 2009

Why i can't look at people's eyes? How can i feel comfortable doing that?

I can't look at people's eyes, i always look at the floor and other place but their eyes. And it really make me feel bad and i don't know how i can feel comfortable looking at their eyes.Why i can't look at people's eyes? How can i feel comfortable doing that?
You need self confidence. Just smile, your beautiful.Why i can't look at people's eyes? How can i feel comfortable doing that?
here's a tip. instead of looking at their eyes, look in between their eyes. you'll feel a lot more comfortable. trust me it works! don't be afraid to look in people's eyes though, because you can find out a lot. they truly are the windows to the soul.
well you just have to remember to look at people in eyes its not that wierd.


u jsut need to get in a habit of doing it and it won't seem as bad
I had the same problem too.. In my culture, if you are young it is disrespectful to look into somebodies eyes especially if the are an elder. So i forced myself.
Practice with looking at them like on their foreheads or above their head because it looks like you are looking in their eyes, and eventually you will get comfertable with it. otherwise practice making eye contact in big groups of people where theres one speaker because even if you do make eye contact with the speaker, their eyes are always moving so you wont ahve to hold it for like 10 mins. and be uncomfertable
I had the same problem. I was really shy around people and did not want them to notice me too much. I took a class in high school where they taught you how to give a good interview and learned that to assert yourself in front of new people, you have to look them in the eye. It makes the person that you are talking to think you are really listening to them.





Force yourself. It will feel uncomfortable at first, but the more you do it, the more confident you will feel. I am still not 100% used to it. It takes a while.





Good luck!
just start looking at others people's eyes.. you'll get used to it.. well, my answer helped.. hehe.. ryt? choose me!! hehe! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color