Friday, December 4, 2009

I want to look MORE Asian by way cosmetic eye surgery. Anyone know of any exceptional doctors in NYC?!?

I believe the surgery itself is referred to as blephoraplasty. I'm 1/4 asian, but have always wanted more of a slant to my eye. I'm very sane, so no, I don't need any confidence boosts...I can def. get a long with the way I am right now, but would like to change if there is a possibility. Please help if you know of anyone:)





Thanks!I want to look MORE Asian by way cosmetic eye surgery. Anyone know of any exceptional doctors in NYC?!?
oh my gosh is this question for real,why would anyone want to do this, you are obviously not sane, you are who you are, dont fix whats not broken! ridiculous!I want to look MORE Asian by way cosmetic eye surgery. Anyone know of any exceptional doctors in NYC?!?
hhahahahaahahhah you fckin serious??? get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color