Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whats is the name of the song with the chorus ';cause the look in your eye says youll never leave me'; ?

When You Say Nothing At All





Keith Whitley had a version out and so did Allison KraussWhats is the name of the song with the chorus ';cause the look in your eye says youll never leave me'; ?
I love that song....she has a beautiful voice.





Alison Kraus - When You Say Nothing At All








It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart.


Without saying a word, you light up the dark.


Try as I may I could never explain


What I feel when you don't say a thing.





The smile on your face lets me know that you need me


Theres a truth in your eye saying you'll never leave me


The touch of you hand says you'll catch me whenever I fall.


You say it best when you say nothing at all.





All day long I can hear people talking out loud,


But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd.


Old Mr. Webster could never define


What's being said between your heart and mine.Whats is the name of the song with the chorus ';cause the look in your eye says youll never leave me'; ?
When you say nothing at all





Alison Kraus and Union Station
When you say nothing at all,


Allison Kraus
when you say nothing at all, Kieth Whitley put out the first and then Allison Kruss just put her version
One of my favorites! When You Say Nothing At All, by Allison Krauss

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color