Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you think you can look in another persons eyes and feel like you have known them before?

You meet someone new and you know their soul there is this deep connection.....Has this ever happened to you?Do you think you can look in another persons eyes and feel like you have known them before?
yes it has but unfortunaley he didnt see the same thing i did :(Do you think you can look in another persons eyes and feel like you have known them before?
Oops, I just changed my answer. I was in the military, so we often thought we had met each other before, since our unit was so mobile, and it was a good conversation starter. You are asking a different question. As strange as this sounds I do believe that I have met people in this lifetime that I am sure I must have known in another life time. Or maybe our lives just parallel so much that it just seems like we must have known each other.
I don't know where you got this idea from, Ritz! Have you felt this way? If yes, then I wish you The Very Best! For this connection is very strong...the pull is magnetic and difficult to deny!





Yes, This had happened to me. The person was trying to win me over for a long long time but my resistance was too strong...until one day I chanced to look straight in the eyes...and was shaken to the core! I had found my soul-mate! I wasn't wrong...it was a connection of not just this lifetime but many many more...past %26amp; future...
Deep connection when looking into their eyes, yes, but knowing them before, no.
yes it was really weird experience its happened twice with two different boys i looked into their eyes and it felt like i was looking in so deep i had to tear my eyes away both times
For sure and you hit it off like you have known them for a lifetime.
No never had that happen . But, I know by looking if I can trust them .
of course


even without eye contact.
yes it like the weirdest yet coolest thing ever..
Yeah.. it's weird in a way LOL =) good question.
yes!
yes i sure did... twice... its an indescribable feeling.
No never ! i bomlaty with it hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color