Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i look people in the eye?

During class if a guy is staring at me and i look at them i have to look away really fast otherwise ill get all tense and my neck starts to get really stiff. I want to be able to look back! how can i do this, and is this normal for a person to have a problem with?How do i look people in the eye?
Look at the area between his eyes, give a smile, then turn back to what you were doing. You have the option to give a little wave.How do i look people in the eye?
this can be tough for anyone who is shy. if you like the guy who is looking at you, then look him in the eye for a couple of seconds, smile and turn away. if he is interested in you, then it will peak his curiosity.
Well yea its normal. I mean if its someone you like than of corse you would get neverous and scared but when this happens just try to stay calm and cool. Just keep staring at him until something forces you to break the connection.
You look pretty ^_^ just think to yourself ';I'm hot'; or ';I'm cool'; or something like that





Or just think of it as a staring contest (only don't stare really hard at them just look at whoever for like 1 full second, then look away not really fast just look then smile or whatever then go back to what you were doing
I use to have that problem too. Its not a bad condition; its just that you are shy. So what I did was practice looking at strangers in the eye, while I am driving, out at the mall, or any place. I would look at him and look down and at him again. And if that don't work and he catch you looking just look act like you are looking at something behind him but not act him so that you don't get nervous.
The problem is, if you really like someone, it is really hard to look at them, especially in their eyes. I would look at them as much as possible, or just talk to them looking away from time to time, but don't make it seem like you are not interested in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color