Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I make my eyes the first thing you look @? I want them to stick out and show their natural color?

I want them to stick out from my eyebrows being plucked,not b/c of eyeshadow and eyeliner(even though i do wear eyeliner and sometimes eye shadow)?My eyebrows need to be plucked, they are uneven and some what bushy?please help!How can I make my eyes the first thing you look @? I want them to stick out and show their natural color?
Momy B is 100%. If you are inexperienced...it's always a great idea to go to the experts for lessons. You may not need waxing...but a professional will be able to advise you. Shaping your brows can be tricky...and it takes them a long time to grow back so better safe than sorry!How can I make my eyes the first thing you look @? I want them to stick out and show their natural color?
Find a salon that does eyebrow waxes. Tell them what you want and they should be able to help you.
Yes eybrows play a very important part in showing eyes off!


I would, like others have said, go to a salon where there is an Esthetician there to clean up the eyebrows! Keep in mind that all eybrows are different.... no two eyebrows are shaped the same, but you can use a brow pencil or eyeshadow and eyebrow gel to create the look you want.... with an eyebrow pencil, light strokes, dont push too hard or you will create a really defined line.. you don't want that!


Well Good Luck and don't try to do them yourself! If you dont have the experience you may get them to a point of not being able to fix!
Go to some beauty saloon and they should be able to make ure eyebrows look better.


And u can even change theyre color.


U didn't said what color are ure eyes, but i'm gonna give u some sugestions for brown eyes( i have brown ones)


For best look 4 day u can use grey eye liner and some light eye shadow( white one, or baby rose).


hope i helped:)
go get your eyebrows waxed somewhere


that they do it.





and also


for an eyeshadow get a nice


natural shimmery brown


i use woodwinked and MAC and it


makes my green eyes look beautiful


but the color looks great with all eye shades


;)
Eyebrow waxes are good.


Also, try Eyelash-extensions.


You can get them done by a professional, but doing them yourself is also good enough.
Go get a pro brow waxing--tell them the look you're going for, bring in a few sample pics (but keep in mind, you need them to work with your face so not all styles will). You can maintain them yourself for a few months, then go in and get them re-done. It would help if you said your natural eye color. I guess just stick with neutral, pale colors to brighten the eye area. Nothing too sparkly, but a bit of shimmer is nice. No loud colors. Curl your lashes (huge eye-opener), and apply black mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color