Sunday, December 13, 2009

My eyes look tired without makeup?

Lmao, I'm a girl. I just made my avatar into a guy for fun.





Anyway, it doesn't matter if I wear foundation or not and wear concealer under my eyes, they look horrible without mascara and eyeliner. They look tired and sick and yes, I do have trouble with my sleeping patterns but I don't want that to show in my eyes.





Can anyone suggest what I can do to waken up my eyes without resorting to makeup?My eyes look tired without makeup?
i have the same problem!


what i try and do is get as much sleep as i can, try going to bed earlier and if your sleeping problems continue you might need to go to the doctors and get sleeping medication.


i heard something about cucumbers once that help that but who knowsMy eyes look tired without makeup?
Ice really helps diminish the bags under your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color