Friday, December 11, 2009

Can you look people in the eye?

when you talk to them? I can't, it's awkward..Can you look people in the eye?
Yes i can but i think it is awkward too so I try not to do it a lot even if it is a boy i get soooooo nervous so i usualy don't....lolz.


Can you look people in the eye?
it kinda depends on the person...


if it's a guy i've known for several years... i can look at him directly in the eye... but if it's some random stranger that says he likes me, i can still look him in the eye... some relative or guy i don't kno looks at me like i look fascinating, i stare at my feet...
yea lol





but i rem. i couldnt look at a guy straight in the eye i got all tounge twisted lol



yes, but not this one person.. let me tell u about himm





hes my best friends (catherine)boyfriend


hes in a higher grade then us


hes eyes are just plain scary to me but noone else but me
Neither can I
Yes.
Yeah, I can...I've never had any probz with doing so, lol
yes I can ... this is how I get what I want ... lol ...





practice babe ... its a good skill to have ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color