Friday, December 11, 2009

Ok what do i eat to make my haior nails make my eyes look bright and skin glow?

There really isn't a certain food that you can eat that will do this for you. My beautician suggested this supplement to me about a year ago and I like the results I get. ';Nioxin'; supplements will help promote healthy hair growth, longer nails, and healthier, brighter skin.





You would think that Sally's Beauty Supply would carry it but they don't. I found mine at a local beauty supply store in my area. So, depending on where you live , you will have to look around.





GNC may not have Nioxin, but they probably have similar products that are just as effective.Ok what do i eat to make my haior nails make my eyes look bright and skin glow?
Drink plenty of water to keep your skin, and internal organs hydrated. Also, eating a lot of healthy high vitamin-E veggies will do the healthy skin a possibility!
  • hair ideas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color