Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you guys like when girls look you in the eye?

Like if I was walking in the hall an looked you in the eye would it freak you out?Do you guys like when girls look you in the eye?
I do that all the time, and I always get hit on by them. I'm not sure that's good or bad, but it's funny...





I'm not sure how the would react. Friendly eye contact should be fine but it might give them the wrong idea; Agressive eye contact... Just don't do it, please :)Do you guys like when girls look you in the eye?
hell no , if you know how to read a females eyes it can be a good thing but can also give you a heads up when not to mess with her .
im not a guy but id imagine it's cool unless it is freakishly done
No i am fine with that.
It makes some guys feel uncomfortable because their shy, I doubt they love it though.
nope
i wouldnt freak out but alot of guys would break eye contact because where not good at that.
Yep , its fun , cus when they realise I am lookin back at them:D


they jus get scared or shocked and stop lookn ;)


fun to mess around..


Well if its the one I love , we jus look at each others eye :P :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color